Sunday, October 17, 2010

We are going Korea


Ever since I got the cheaper ticket from Airasia, I have slowly go for the travel planning. Yep, going very slowly as I have plenty of time to get things ready... 2 months has passed from the day I booked the tickets. I have come up with the places we want to visit, food we want to eat and what we want to buy. Of course most important part is we have settle the place we wanna sleep in. Now I am so glad to tell myself ( to prove to myself ) : We can go Korea free and easy! It is not that hard like what you all think, we no nothing about Korean, we don;t have friends or relatives in Korea though. But with the internet access, by just sitting at home, I have all the information obtained online.

I wish to use up this space to pen down what I have search online, categorize them in this blog, for my own use and also for the other tour members' viewing and for anyone here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Passion and Love Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino